Little Peas SALE PRAMS
Now £299.99 with Strata Car Seat
The Carrera Pro's outstanding features include:
Pro version Pushchair includes fabric hood.
Continuos handle - means you can easily push the pram with one hand.
An extremely light-weight 100% aluminium chassis.
Oval frame concept - very very strong
5 backrest positions, suitable for new-borns
Patented Simultaneous brakes
Very compact telescopic umbrella folding
Chassis locks closed when folded
New quick and easy removable seat unit
Full 5-point safety harness
Built-in carrying handle when folded.
Free standing when folded
Large shopping basket
Armrest & basket with reflecting bands for greater safety during night-time journeys
Pro system enables, Pro-fix fastening means - fasten and unlock with just one hand
Size Folded: 39 x 36 x 91cm
Size Unfolded: 91 x 55 x 101cm
Handlebar height: Adjustable 91-110cm
Folding System: telescopic umbrella folding with safety lock.
Steering: lockable swivel front wheels.
Material: 100% aluminium, painted/varnished, 25mm in diameter.
Suspension: on all wheels, adjustable on rear.
Wheels: 195mm diameter, lighter wheel with aluminium effect, expanded EVA tyres
The Jane Strata's outstanding features include:
- Body injected with polypropylene (recyclable) for high impact absorption
- Energy absorption material at headrest and sides
- Pro-fix fastening system allows fastening and unlocking with just one hand
- unique newborn positioner to reduce oxygen desaturation
- Carrera Pushchair + matching Strata Group 0+ Car seat
|Was £349 now £299 Pushchair only
The Nomad Pro pushchair from Jané is a new concept system, compatible with the new Pro generation of car seats and carry cots. Its many features include a large winter hood, adjustable footrest, low-profile aluminium effect tyres, very generous shopping basket and with the new built-in Pro fitting system. Now includes PVC raincover for pushchair.
- Includes a free pushchair raincover.
- Easy compact folding. Even locks closed automatically and free stands when folded.
- 100% aluminium oversized oval tubular chassis (43x25mm) is strong but very lightweight.
- Suspension on a wheels. Adjustable settings on the larger rear wheels for when your child gets older and heavier.
- Wheels made from polypropylene and low-profile EVA tyres, make the pushchair lighter and easier to push.
- Lockable front swivel wheels and steel ball bearings in the rear wheels to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability.
- Simultaneous dual action brake on rear wheels.
- Easily removable quick release rear wheels for even more compactness.
- Adjustable soft grip ergonomic handlebar, from 96 - 107cm.
- Multiposition, full reclining seat and footrest, suitable for newborn.
- Very generous shopping basket.
- Pro-fix fastening: fasten and unlock the optional car seat with one hand.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Larger and wider seat for increased comfort, especially when your child is wearing thicker clothing on those colder days.
- Size folded : 90x61x40cm.
- Size unfolded : 102x61x101cm.
- Folding : Telescopic.
- Chassis weight : 6.5kg
- Material : 100% alumiunium, 43x25 tubular chassis diameter.
- Handle bar height : adjustable 96-107cm.
- Suspension : on all wheels, adjustable on the rear.
- Brakes : Simultaneous dual action brake on rear wheels.
- Wheels : low-profile expanded EVA tyres.
- Steering : Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Harness : 5 point harness, with shoulder harness attached to the backrest for additional safety.
- Backrest : Multi positional - fully reclining.
© 2010 www.littlepeas.co.uk Phone: 01383 73 88 66 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Castleblair Works, Inglis Lane, Dunfermline, KY12 9DP