BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Base
** SPECIAL OFFER – BUY THE MODULAR GROUP 1 SEAT AND BASE TOGETHER AND WE WILL RE-IMBURSE YOU £100 **
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size ISOfix base is the key component in the Modular System!
The Base is suitable from birth when combined with the BeSafe iZi Go Modular i-Size Infant car seat, and then following-on with the BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Group 1 seat.
It also features adjustable ISOfix arms, which allow your child to rear-face for longer, giving a best-in-class legroom when in the Group 1 seat.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Reviews (0)
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size ISOfix base will last from birth to approximately four by using the combination of the two car seats from within the Modular family.
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Base is compatible with the following seats:
- BeSafe iZi Go Modular – this seat is suitable from birth and attaches directly to the ISOfix base **
- BeSafe iZi Modular (Group 1 seat) – the iZi Modular base will accommodate this seat either rear-facing or forward facing. As your child grows, you can lengthen the ISOfix arms to give impressive extra leg-room. The Modular seat also comes with a ‘brace’ which attaches to the base to prevent rearward rotation in a rear impact providing a unique additional safety feature!
** PLEASE NOTE: The base is only compatible with the NEW iZi Go Modular. The previous iZi Go will not fit onto this base.
- Conforms to the new i-Size (R-129) regulation
- Simple and easy to use
- Unique adjustable leg room feature
- Visual indicators to confirm that the base is installed correctly
- Adjustable support leg, featuring viusal and audible alert to ensure it is in the correct position
- Adjustable ISOfix arms, which can be lengthened in time to give your child extra length of time rear-facing whilst using the Group 1 (next stage) seat